We first published The Top 50 Applicant Tracking Systems post in Sept. 14, 2014 and it was so popular (30,000+ people have read it and counting!) that we decided to update it for 2016.
A few things you’ll find in this article:
- A list of the top ATS’s being used by companies we know as of March 2016.
- The names of applicant tracking systems that are growing the highest in market share.
- A list of the basic types of applicant tracking systems.
- A few ATS trends we expect to continue.
- Some extra links to help you with applicant tracking software solutions.
Note on why we do this: Ongig is passionate about job descriptions and the ATS is what generates the text of most JDs. At the same time, our team interacts with 1,000’s of companies per year and we ask what ATS they use and then compile the data for you. We can’t tell who’s got the best ATS for you but we we hope the data/content below is at least a helpful resource.Read more